Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally!


The cold snap on Mt. Hood broke and now its snowing again. And climbers are lost but thats another story. Anywho it has been really good boarding, Yesterday was really good but today, today was out of sight! All morning it was blue bird and beautiful, I took my fair share of powdery canyon runs and most definitely bagged some sky miles! I am going to tell you a secret... I even took some park laps and slid some rails, it was awesome. Bad news is while I was having so much fun I forgot document it in photos, its cool though, I should have a video of it coming this way and hopefully this picture of a Delicious cheeseburger will get you by for now.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad we didn't take the time to document our epic blow jobs on Mile! Man that was windy!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete