Thursday, December 3, 2009

About Me...


I don't think enough people appreciate the feeling of one nice good turn. In the age of double cork hoosker-dos and triple back lips down the Empire State Building the love of burnin' a turn was lost. The best thing about a rippin carve is it can be done almost anywhere! From the beginner slope to the gnarliest AK line, in the park or through a snow covered park! I am just going to come right out and say it, Carving is Fucking Rad. Sorry for swearing but I love it. Add a little power to the back leg and throw a spray, really crank it and that spray becomes one massive slash! Not to take away from from jumping or jibbing which are both fun, fun, fun, just shreddin is a gooood time. Been really busy so I promise to try and slap up more content more often for your viewing pleasure and next time you are out boarding just lean over and crank one out for me!

1 comment: