Sunday, November 8, 2009


Alright Lads, it is go time. Winter is sneaking its way up to us here on Mt. Hood and its not being very sneaky about it. I'm starting this off with a few answers.

Yes this is yet ANOTHER blog done by some Kook, Mountain slidin', Snowboard loving nerd.

My name is Ricky Hower but you might Know me better as Airblaster's OG Regular Guy.

I am totally geeked out on boarding.

This blog will be about snowboarding, me snowboarding , my friends rippin, and heck maybe you! and movies. I like movies.

Now Here is the BIG ONE! What is "ScorpionFace"? ScorpionFace is the face made when you hook that front edge up and slam your grill/head/face/brain into the snow/rock/tree/ice/pudding and the heal edge of your Shred Stick slams into the back of your dome piece... yeah that face. Scorpions suck, unless they are in glass cases or in Mortal Kombat. I once broke my shoulder blade doing a scorpion on a flat cat track, how do you break something on the back of your body by slamming your face? I don't know but it can and WILL happen.

I just want to say thanks for swinging by and I am hoping to throw new content up here all the time so stay tuned.


2 comments: